Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy....Busy....Busy

Just wanted to check in so you all knew I was still alive and breathing! :)

Busy with work...softball games...YMCA Day Camp...Volleyball Conditioning....Summer Vacation...sleepovers...birthday parties...weddings...etc...etc...etc...

Have been busy re-organizing my creative space at home and making recipe, ATC, and Card Swaps on Split Coast too. This weekend, or sometime soon, I am going to ask my friend Ellen to show me how to scan on our new Printer/Copier/Scanner (which has been on my "to do" list for a while now!).

Donnie has been healthy and has NOT had to go back to the hospital for any extended stays (PRAISE THE LORD!!!!)....so he is just trying to stay hydrated, because when you have Short Bowel Snydrome and you are on TPN, you have to make sure that you do what you can to insure that your electrolytes don't get out of whack!

I miss my SBS gals and promise to try to post at least once a week...I will add this to my "List" and make sure that I get back in the blogging swing.

Love to All,

Shannon

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

glad things are going well - hope to see you posting again soon!