Monday, September 22, 2008

More Altered Book Pix coming tonite!

I will take photos this evening of the third book I am currently working on- it's a"ME" book that I used an old training manual that someone was going to throw away because we switched systems. It is a work in progress and will eventually be completed by year's end. If you're wondering what happened to the second book... that was the one that I wished I had taken pix of, I gifted it to my oldest daughter, Tiffany, who is in college. I will try to snap some pix of it when we get together. I am not sure if she has put any of her photos in it yet, as I gave her a blank book to fill and alter the insides herself- but on the cover, I used E6000 to adhere an angel ornament on the covere and it turned out FAB! I am also currently working on several swaps through Split Coast Stampers, so before I send my recipe swaps out- I will make sure that they have "sit pretty" for their photo op! HA! LOL!
Well ladies...I have to get going for a while now, but shall return- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! :)

No comments: