Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Julie and Julia Video by MySpace Trailer Park - MySpace Video

Julie and Julia Video by MySpace Trailer Park - MySpace Video

Shared via AddThis

** I have to see this movie! I love Julia Childs and used to watch her show on PBS. I love Amy Adams and Merryl Streep and they are both in this movie that is based on true life stories...one of Julia Child's life and one of Julie Powell's life in both of their searches to "find themselves". I have pondered the thought of whether or not I am living up to the full potential that God created me for...as I often wish that I could quit working for "Corporate America" and start my own business where I can be creative and make art and people get in touch with their "inner child" again. I have a vision of what it should look like....who I want to come along with me for the ride....and what it would look like filled with people. The only obstacle is that thing called Money (to start my dream job)...and that thing called Health Insurance (my need to have a stable job that supplies the medical insurance that my husband cannot obtain due to his existing health issues)...maybe someday, I too can chase after my dreams....but at this point I am willing to sacrifice them to insure that my family has what they need. I can't wait until this movie comes out on August 7th! I am "feeding" that part of my inner soul that longs to be a free spirit(maybe I am part Bohemian and don't know it!)...with the hopes that dreams can and do come true, no matter how old we get. I know this to be true because my God tells me that it is...but sometimes taking that "leap of faith" means waiting patiently(which I don't do very well)....so one window can close, so that a door can open...

No comments: