Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF!!!!

YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!
It's finally Friday!!...That ROCKS!- It's a 3 day weekend, thanks to the genius that created Labor Day (you are truly after my own heart)...I asked yesterday if it was 5:02 yet because I work in a Call Center and for some reason known only to management and the aliens, we cannot log off the phones until that time... they say it is to make sure that all of the calls get through the queue. I think if you add up all the extra 2 minutes a day and times that by 5 days a week, and 12 months a year...it's to get extra time out of us. But that's just how my mind works and what I think. Anyways, I so enjoy going to work on Fridays, knowing that when 5:02 rolls around...I am on hiatus until Monday. I am only 39, so I have a while to go until retirement...but it's one day closer to that dream of working in a creative capacity of sorts! So three cheers for Friday! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

1 comment:

blue-eyed-beauty said...

okay...I can so relate as I live in the hole beside you everyday...Monday through Friday...and I too cannot wait until 5:02 each and every day!! Yes..Those extra two minutes add up roughly to 480 minutes a year...give or take a few. Which makes another 8 hour day that we are not getting paid for...but that doesnt surprise me. Anywho...I wish you lots of sparkles, rainbows and unicorns over our lovely holiday weekend!!!! LUV YA... Miss Sunshine Roses and Sparkles Jr.