Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hump Day!!

It's WEDNESDAY! Affectionately known in the work place as "Hump Day". I am not sure why this is referred to as Hump Day...but I know that it falls in the middle of the work week...so...like a camel, whose hump(s)is/are in the middle...maybe that's where it originated. OR....maybe, as my friend Robin pointed out today at work...maybe it's because Monday is down and then you go up to Tuesday and then Wednesday is at the top and you are on the downward slide toward Friday!??....If anyone has an answer to why it's called Hump Day, please feel free to let me know! :)

I do know that I am NOT a Monday morning kinda gal (which I have blogged about before; although I do LOVE any Monday morning that I get to stay home from work)...but back to the work week... I do get excited when Hump Day gets here because it means that I only have 2 more days until my favorite time of the work week arrives....5:00 pm on Friday...YEA!

No comments: